Warranty & Service
Commune offers a limited warranty that covers structural manufacturing issues for all our products commencing from the date of delivery as below:
5 years on structure
1 year on soft furnishings
If a problem should arise, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos and a description of the problem. The original receipt will also need to be produced as part of the warranty requirement.
Should the item be deemed to have a manufacturing defect at Commune’s discretion, Commune will offer the following where applicable:
- Repair or refurbish the defective product
- 1-1 exchange
- 1-1 exchange with an alternative item, should the item no longer be in production
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
- Damages by using detergents, abrasives or other harsh cleaning agents
- Damages resulting from negligence, abuse, normal wear and tear , or accidents: including but not limited to burns, cuts, scratches, tears, scuffs, watermarks, indentations or pet damage
- Damage due to wear and tear
- The warranty does not apply if the product is used outdoors when it is not intended for outdoor usage
- Any product modification not authorized by Commune will void this limited warranty.
- Assembled incorrectly
- This warranty does not cover items purchased as ‘Clearance Pieces / Display Pieces’ at the time of purchase
- Any item repaired or replaced under this Limited Warranty will be covered by the Limited Warranty for the remainder of the original warranty period only
- This warranty covers in respect of manufacturing defects detected within the warranty period, the cost of material components, replacement parts, labour and transportation charges.
- At point of assessment, should an item be deemed as defective due to misuse or wear and tear instead of manufacturing, the cost of material components and replacement parts, with all labour charges and transportation costs (if any) to be covered by the customer
- The cost of material components and replacement parts, with all labour charges and transportation costs (if any) to be covered by the customer should there be manufacturing defects detected after warranty period
- Not used for domestic purposes
- Products being shipped or transferred to another location/country.